Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Haul & NEW DREW BARRYMORE FLOWER COSMETICS! + Swatches

Yayyyy! I'm back with another post! This one is exciting! Did a little shopping over the weekend and bought some items from the new Drew Barrymore cosmetic line, Flower. It is only available at Walmart ...I believe. Lets get started! :D



Took a trip to Mall of America! 
Sigma store:
- Angled Kabuki F84 brush (btw, my favorite to use for liquid foundation)
- Blending E25 
Sephora 
- Bobbi Brown corrector in "Bisque"
- Sephora flashy liner waterproof in "10 deep black" 
Walmart 
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in "medium light" and it came with a mini concealer pencil.
- Flower About Face Foundation in "LF4"
- Flower Skincognito Stick Foundation in "SF4"
- Flower High Shine Lipstick in "Rose Bud" & Morning Glory"

Flower cosmetics swatches!!!

When I was at Walmart, the display of the Flower line was very pretty! Almost all of the products were still in place, still looked neat! So if you're interested run to your local Walmart asap! :D


Flower About Face Foundation
Shade: LF4
Price: $13.98
Amount of Product: 1.0 Fl oz
Pump: YES!


Here is a swatch of the foundation and as you can see this shade has a yellow undertone! Yayy! I am light/medium at the moment, and this was one of the lighter shades. This foundation is advertised as a luminous, sheer to medium coverage foundation. The display did have pictures of swatches, but I don't think it's accurate. I actually opened the bottles and swatched them on my hand. There was a good variety of shades and both pink and yellow undertones. 
___________________________________________________________



Flower Skincognito Stick Foundation
Shade: SF4
Price: $8.98
Amount of product: 0.32 oz


I decided to pick this up not to use it as a foundation but for spot concealing. As for the stick foundation, there were not as many shades to choose from as the About Face Founadtion. I felt that the shades were a little weird and confusing. I did open a few and swatched them in store. 

___________________________________________________________


Flower Kiss Stick, High Shine Lip Color 
Shades: Left, Morning Glory. Right, Rose Bud.
Price: $6.98 x1


As you can see, both swatched beautifully. Very pigmented and color pay off is great, although I have not tried them on my lips. On the left is Morning Glory and right, Rose Bud. I decided to go with these two because in one of the pictures displayed of Drew Barrymore, she was wearing Rose Bud lipstick (right) and it looked beautiful on her. 


I hope this gave you some sort of idea of the new Flower cosmetics line by Drew Barrymore. There are obviously more products, I only chose to pick up a few. I will update you guys once I actually start using and wearing the products! Here is the link to the new makeup line, which you will be able to find more information and view all the products available! 


Enjoy,

<3Nkuana 







No comments:

Post a Comment