Saturday, February 16, 2013

A little reorganizing

Back with another simple post! I'm really bummed that I haven't been able to purchase a camera, so that I am able to film! Nalani did mention in her latest video that we both will be going back to school this fall, it is still a working progress. I am currently working full time at a child care center, and going to be in the middle of moving soon, when me and my husband's lease is up; then moving again shortly after that. So, as you've just read ..a lot of changes. But! I do post on instagram and like to blog, so I will be doing that more often. Now, to the reorganization! :D

I did a little reorganization of my vanity! I like to change things around because I get bored easily. I also  just like to organize, and rearrange my makeup when I accumulate more products. I'm very picky with how I organize my makeup so if you'd like to see a more detailed post or even video, let me know! [;


I like to have my foundations on display, (foundation junkie XD) therefore I keep them on top of my vanity. Along with my foundations, I have my Urban Decay sprays, Beauty So Clean spray, etc in a pink organizer I purchased from Target. I also keep my most used face brushes on the side, along with some of my skincare and lip treatments. I always keep some sort of placement on my vanity because it can get pretty messy. The mirror is an old purchase I got on sale from Walmart, but I'm sure you could find similar ones anywhere. So, there you have it ..the top of my vanity. 

I hope this little post gave you some ideas or inspiration!

<3Nkuana


No comments:

Post a Comment