Sunday, March 10, 2013

Haul March 2013 Sigma, MAC, Benefit, Forever 21, H&M, Target

If you follow me on instagram, you know that I recently got a camera! Therefore, my first video back is nonetheless a HAUL!!!! Lol. I'm so excited to be back with a new camera, and being able to film more videos for you guys! Although, there will be a lot of changes in the next few months, I will still try my best to film! As for those changes, I will update you guys on the way. [;



I will list everything below except for the clothing, because I'm not sure how one would list clothing. Lol. 

Target:
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil, Extra Penetrating Oil, Dry & Coarse Hair
- Que Bella masks in "detoxifying" and "purifying teatree & witch hazel"
- Boots No7 Hydrating Mineral Water Spray

Sigma:
- Sigma Performance Eyes Kit

Sephora:
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer in 01 Light

MAC:
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
- MAC Prep&Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose

Links to the acne regimen I purchased.

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!! 

STAY TUNED FOR A MORE DETAILED POST ON THE SIGMA PERFORMANCE EYES KIT! 

Muah*
Love, Nkuana



No comments:

Post a Comment