Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation Review

Hey Ladies & Gents!

Here the link to where you can purchase this foundation:
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A216501.desc.tarte-Amazonian-Clay-FullCoverage-Foundation-SPF15-wBrush.cm_scid.zone

I have it in the shade Medium and I'm about an NC25-30 in MAC foundations.

REVIEW:
Let me just say, I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! Great coverage, feels light, stays on all day, and just amazing! When you purchase this foundation, it comes with a brush that is seriously MADE for this foundation. The only downside to the brush is that it soaks up a lot of product, but you get an AMAZING finish with the brush! The price & shipping wait is well worth it! If you've watched my review on this, I also mention that it comes with .7 MORE foundation than a normal foundation would. Normal foundations come with 1 fl. oz. of foundation, where as this one comes with 1.7 fl. oz.! I have oily, acne-prone & sensitive skin. This foundation hasn't broken me out yet and I've been using it for almost 3 months! I love it so much, I will definitely repurchase! It lasts all day on me! Although it states to be full coverage, it's about medium for me. However, that doesn't bother me much as I like more light-medium coverage. Interesting, isn't it? I have a lot of hyperpigmentation! I have lots of past acne marks and even some scars. I still have existing acne, but this foundation hasn't irritated them at all. Bottom line: I love it & will continue to repurchase again and again! (good thing is, I won't have to repurchase that much considering how much foundation you get!)



=)


Hope you enjoyed & hope this helps!

Love,
Nalani
n2xquisite

No comments:

Post a Comment