Monday, November 7, 2011

Mini MAC Haul

Hello beautiful lovelies! Over the weekend I did a little shopping here and there, and didn't want to do another haul video so I thought I would just post up a picture of the MAC products that I picked up! I also bought a few other things but will probably mention them in later videos! I will add more detailed photos of the MAC products later.


Lipstick is from Glitter & Ice collection, "What Joy"
Pro Long Wear Lip liner in "Absolutely It"
MAC Mineralize blush in "Warm Soul"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle"

I will post up photos of swatches later today! I am loving all these products so far! If you want any more information on any of these products feel free to tweet me or ask below! Hope y'all enjoy and have an awesome Monday! 

LOVE,
Nkuana

n2xquisite

No comments:

Post a Comment