Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Look #1 - Bronzed Eyes & Red Lips

Hey Ladies & Gents! =)

This is my first Holiday Look! I'll be putting up a couple more. Maybe two more cause I have some pretty nice ideas. I hope you enjoy watching this video as much as I enjoyed making it!!! As always, products will be listed down below! **EXCUSE THE BREAKOUTS & BAD SKIN, I AM RECOVERING FROM TRYING OUT A FOUNDATION THAT DIDN'T WORK WELL WITH MY SKIN!**





Products Used:

Applied prior to filming:
Fusion Beauty Anti-Acne Primer in T-Zone
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
Josie Maran Argan Blend Concealer
Artistry Loose Powder
Shiseido Brow Pencil

In Order of Appearance:
UD NAKED PALETTE: Half Baked, Smog
Clinique E/S: I don't know the name, but any matte cream color will work perfect!
MAC Blacktrack Fluid Line
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black W/P
Hoola Bronzer
MAC Russian Red Matte L/S

Super easy look to achieve! Hope you guys liked it! Thanks for visiting our blog & thanks for watching!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment