Friday, March 29, 2013

My Dark Circles, Info & Demo

Sensitive topic for me, but I did it anyways! My dark circles! I wanted to help those of you who may be struggling with dark circles as well. I've never loved them, but I've learned how to accept the fact that, that's how they are, and it's okay! I was inspired to do this video when a friend asked how I covered my dark circles. If you've never seen my dark circles, well then just press play. [;


Products:
Jeune d age organics Eye Cream
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
Loreal Magic Lumi Primer
Bobbie Brown Corrector in "Bisque"
MAC Prep&Prime Highlighter in "Radiant Rose"
MUFE Full Cover Concealer in "3"
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Eye Cream Link:

I hope I inspired you in someway, somehow. 

<3Nkuana 

No comments:

Post a Comment