Thursday, April 18, 2013

Clare Vivier Messenger Bag



So long time, no blog (or video from me) and I'm so sorry about that! I've just been busy, going crazy with different jobs and now I'm at a stable job and I've been taking time to adjust to that job. I hope you all are doing well!

SOOOOOOO, since I've been working so dang hard, I thought it'd be a good idea to treat myself to a classic piece - The Clare Vivier Messenger Bag! Ever since I've seen this bag on Chelsea's blog, I've been dreaming about it ever since. This was a huge investment for me. I never ever buy anything that's expensive unless I need it, however I thought I'd make an exception since I've been such a good worker! I waited and waited and I am so glad I did because I got an email for 20% off!!! I bought it off of shopbop.com. I believe they still have they're discount going on (it's for the entire website), but I don't think it's going to last for long. SO GO GET IT!

As for the bag, I haven't carried it out or anything, but I can just tell it's going to perform well. (It better - I paid almost $300 for it). The leather is so buttery soft! It has no structure whatsoever. It just kind of falls however it wants to - AND I LOVE IT! Structured bags are nice too, but I was looking for something classic that wouldn't go out of style. This bag also has no lining and no pockets inside but it does come with a little detachable pouch! I thought that it was going to be huge and that the strap was going to be too long, but it's neither of those! Well, I suppose I should say - if you're used to bigger bags, this bag will do just fine. It's super roomy! I'm about 5'3 and this bag fits fine across my body. I'm not really fussy with that though. 

So the cost - it's originally $363, but with the discount I paid $290.40. There were no shipping fees as well as no tax! Thank Jesus! That made me even happier. Do I think it's worth it? UH YEAHH. 

Is this bag for you? If you like slouchy, timeless bags, that kind of give off that effortless look - YES.
If you prefer a bag with more structure, pockets inside, and adjustable strap - NO. 

If you're able to find any Clare Vivier vendors by you, then I'd say definitely go and take a look. Clare Vivier only has one store and that's in California but I know that some stores in some states carry Clare Vivier. 

I'm so excited and couldn't be any happier with my purchase. It's timeless, classic, elegant, effortless and just everything I want in a bag. 


Love,
Nalani

No comments:

Post a Comment