Friday, August 10, 2012

Grand opening of Sephora in JC Penny (Woodbury, MN) HAUL!

Ahhhhhh! What an exciting day! Nalani is actually an employee at this new Sephora so along with her co-workers, they have been working hard all summer long setting up and getting the store ready. Today for the grand opening, the first fifty people in line received a goody bag full of samples along with a gift card ranging from $5 - $100! Everyone after the first fifty people received a goody bag. Of course I was one of the first fifty people, the store opened at 10 a.m. and I was there by 7 a.m. XD I overheard someone in line saying that there were forty-seven $5 gift cards! And I thought to myself, well there goes my chances of winning big. BUT!!!! I was lucky enough to receive a $100 gift card! I was so excited!

I picked up some Shiseido Cotton pads ($9.50), since I'm running low on those. I bought a Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser ($26) because I've been on the hunt for something that'll help me get rid of my acne. For makeup, I picked up a Make Up For Ever lipstick (Rouge Artist Natural N31, $19), and the Lorac Pro palette ($42). I was able to grab two small samples of Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless Concealer and of the new Acqua di Gioia for women.

I'm so excited to start using these products and will definitely let you guys know how I like them! & if you've noticed, I've been posting!!! Lol, definitely keep up with the blog, you can follow us on Bloglovin, theres a link on the side. I will be updating the blog more often than posting up videos since I don't have a camera to film with. -__-' I hope you guys enjoyed this mini haul and check back soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment