Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16th !!!

Today is my 21st BIRTHDAY !!! Wooooo! I'm so excited! Although I don't have anything planned, I'm still excited to just be 21. :D I wanted to share with you guys how I did my makeup for my birthday day. Lol, it's nothing special and even if I had nothing planned I still wanted to do my makeup for the heck of it.

I know it's not fancy, or sparkly or anything fantastic, but on my monolids I'm very particular with how I do my makeup. It's actually been bothering me a lot because sometimes I just wish I had normal lids. =/ But oh well, gotta deal with what you got. Also, whenever I take pictures of my eye makeup it turns out different from how I see it in the mirror. LOL. It doesn't look as nice in pictures -_-'

Anywho, I hope everyone enjoys this wonderful day.

Another video will be up soon! [;

No comments:

Post a Comment