Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Makeup Collection and Storage!!!


Hiiii Everyone! Thanks for watching!
Note* I am not bragging in anyway! A lot of my friends have requested this video so I thought that I would just go ahead and film it! I hope that you guys found some helpful stroage tips and maybe saw some new products that you would like to try or are interested in!

I hope that you guys enjoyed seeing my collection and that it will inspire those of you who are just starting out with makeup! I was there myself! And obviously compared to other makeup gurus on YouTube, I really don't have that much. I'm huge on keeping my makeup organized and making storage fun, easy and accesible. Ask if you have any questions!

Nalani and I also have Twitter so tweet us! Links on the left side!

BLACK AND WHITE DESK AND SIDE DRAWER ARE BOTH FROM IKEA! LINKS BELOW!

CLEAR CONTAINERS USED TO HOLD EYESHADOWS ARE FROM TARGET.
MESH ORGANIZER HOLDING LIPSTICKS IS FROM TARGET.
BLACK ORGANIZER IN MAIN FACE DRAWER HOLDING BRONZERS/BLUSH ETC IS FROM OFFICE MAX.
GRAY ORGANIZER IN MAIN FACE DRAWER IS FROM TARGET.
CUPS/JARS HOLDING BRUSHES AND PENCILS ARE FROM THE THRIFT STORE.

LOVE,
Nkuana



No comments:

Post a Comment