Thursday, December 22, 2011

First Impressions & Demo: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 HR Shadow



I got this from Kmart for about $7. I don't think it's out anywhere else yet so if you find some at a local Kmart, GRAB THEM! They're definitely worth your money! They last ALL DAY!! The color is beautiful! Great for everyday wear. I just filmed a tutorial using this (you probably saw pics of it at the end) and will be posting that up very soon!

I have oily lids & this pleasantly surprised me. It lasts all day! The color lasts all day. Doesn't smudge at all. Of course if you rub at it, it'll come off ... so don't smudge on it. LOL. =)

Anymore questions? Comments? Leave it down for us and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Thanks for reading & watching!

Love,
Nalani
n2xquisite

No comments:

Post a Comment