Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My First OOTD!!!



Nyob zoo hlub's!!!! :D
I hope this simple OOTD was helpful! I wanted to show you guys how I would pair the heels that I bought from Target a couple weeks ago, and it was also requested! I hope this gave you a little taste of what I like, I'm just currently getting into scarves, so it was a little weird for me! Haha. But I thought it went okay with the outfit right? As you can see from the video, I'm a super simple and casual dresser, a jeans and a t-shirt will do. Again, I hope you that you enjoyed this simple OOTD and there will be more to come!

Leather Jacket & Scarf are from Forever 21
White top and Cream belt are from H&M
Jeans from Marshalls
Faux fur purse from Call it Spring in MOA
Booties/Heels from Target!

Here is a picture of all three pairs of shoes I picked up from Target! Sorry! I haven't been feeling like doing hauls for the recent things I've been purchasing! The one that I wore in the video is the pair in the middle! If you haven't picked up a pair run to your nearest Target and do so! <3

LOVE,
Nkuana

No comments:

Post a Comment