Thursday, September 8, 2011

Physician's Formula First Impression & Demo

Hey there beauties!!!

This is just a quick video of my first impressions of some Physician's Formula products! I'll list all the products and my thoughts down below. I hope you enjoy!




Products & Thoughts:

Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Natural Beige
I was very disappointed with this "foundation"! It didn't cover anything at all. My face still looked the same as it did AFTER a few applications! The color is really light in the pan, so I'm not sure how it'll look after it oxidizes. The packaging is really cute with the orange and pink case and it comes with a mirror and sponge! However, the product was a fail for me. =(

Magic Mosaic Multi Colored Custom Bronzer - 3846 Light Bronzer/Bronzer
I really liked the bronzer! It's not orange at all! It also comes with a brush and a mirror! You use a little bit more product than you would the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, however it wears even more beautifully (dare I say it!) than the Hoola. =X AND it's cheaper and good for sensitive skin! I like that it's a mosaic bronzer, that way you can customize how light you want the bronzer or how bronzed you'd like to be. Hence, the name of the product. It's a very good bronzer for the price you pay (even though I got it on sale, I'd still repurchase!) If you don't have money or don't want to spend the money on a high end bronzer, this bronzer would be a great alternative!

Mineral Wear Blush - Rosy Glow
This blush is a really subtle pinky blush. It's a really nice color! I wouldn't recommend this color to someone who has NC40ish skin. I don't think it would show that much, however! Maybe it would be a great pinky highlight? It's a really smooth blush and I think it's a great color for any range of skin colors up to NC40 at the most! I would repurchase this!

Alright! I hope this helped you guys in any way possible! Let me know what I should do with the foundation! Should I return it and get something else? Or should I just keep it and try to use it? I'm really itching to just return it and get something else. I'm kind of picky about my products. If I know I won't use it, then I'll return it because it's not worth keeping and just sitting in my makeup stash. But let me know your thoughts on these products! Hope this was helpful! Down below are some pictures of swatches and my face with these products, besides the foundation because I forgot that. (:





 Sorry this picture is so dark! It's hard to find lighting in my room. 
L-R: Powder Foundation (Natural Beige), Bronzer, Blush















After a couple hours of wearing the bronzer & blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment