Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fairy Drops Scandal Queen Mascara Review

Hello ladies!

I didn't want to post a video about this because it's going to be quick and short! First of all, let me tell you about my lashes! My lashes are straight and decently long. I NEED to use a waterproof formula mascara otherwise it won't hold a curl at all! I was very excited about this mascara because it was made in Japan and I thought, well usually asians have the same lashes (or so I've heard) so I picked it up! Unfortunately, it does NOT hold my curl at all! I use a lash curler to curl my lashes and then when I apply it, it droops down and looks like I didn't even curl my lashes. So, unfortunately for me, it's a return. =( If it worked out for you, let me know and lucky you! The packaging is beautiful and the brush is unique! However, the product just didn't cut it for me. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope this helped any of you ladies out there!

Love,
Nalani
n2xquisite

No comments:

Post a Comment