Saturday, September 10, 2011

Here & There

So ..I felt like taking some pictures before this gorgeous weather that MN has been experiencing goes away. Not professional in anyway, haha my sister took these for me with my digital camera! Thats how we do it! But just thought that I'd share some of them with you! It's just me, so bad, good, ugly w/e. IDC. (; You do you & Imma' do me BLAH! XD


Strut that s*** (;


Lookin' down ....O_o


Lookin' out ... o_O lol


I just wanted to take a picture next to this cool pepsi machine! (:


I have quite a long face. lol. 


& finally a close-up of my makeup. it was just super quick and random. I actually didn't like it that much but didn't want to re-do it so I just stuck with it. I was more excited to use the two MAC E/S that I recently got, which I mixed to get that GORGEOUS pale color on the inner lid space, Brule and Vanilla.

Thanks so much to my sister Xeenia! <3 Hope yall' had fun scrollin' up and down!

LOVE,  
Nkuana 

n2xquisite <3


No comments:

Post a Comment