Friday, January 6, 2012

Nkuana's Jan. 5, 2012 Mini Haul!

Hi-llo everyone!
So I was at the mall and I wanted to go and try out the Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer since I've read some good reviews on it. The lady at the counter was clueless so she was no help. But I did end up buying it anyways because I wanted it. I then went to Trade Secret since they were having some good deals. They had some hair products for 2 for $22!!! So I bought the Bed Head Small Talk and another thing which I cannot mention because it is a gift! They also had all Too Faced products for 50% off!!! Since they will no longer be carrying that brand, I had a couple items picked out but then I decided to put it back and got the Too Faced Shadow Insurance and the Too Faced Policy Palette for only $17.98!!! If you have a Trade Secret near you make sure to check them out!

All products:
Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer-shade 2 Light/Medium-$25
Bed Head Small Talk-2 for $22 deal.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance & Palette-$17.98

Shiseido Natural Finsih Cream Concealer

Bed Head Small Talk


Too Faced Shadow Insurance & E/S palette

Shadows inside Too Face palette

I hope you guys enjoyed this mini haul! Subscribe here on our blog because sometimes we wont be making a YouTube video on everything! Once I've used the Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer long enough, I will be sure to do a in-depth review on it!

SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel if you haven't! Link on the left side!
Tweet us! Nalani and I both have Twitter! Links on the left side!

LOVE,
Nkuana
n2xquisite


No comments:

Post a Comment