Saturday, August 20, 2011

End of Summer Collective Haul


I'm not trying to brag in anyway, I earn my own money and buy everything with my own money, (except for the coach bag, a gift from my bf). I just want to share the excitement of buying new makeup items and everything else with you guys because being a girl is fantastic! I hope you all enjoyed this video and stay tune for more!
All Products Mentioned:
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation, NC30
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder, NC35
MAC Blush, Melba
MAC Eyeliner, Teddy
Stila Kajal Liner, Topaz
Maybelline Lip Liner, Toasted
Sonia Kashuk Cream Blush, Petal
Essie N/P, Mamba
St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Origins Super Spot Remover
Macadamia Healing Oil Spray
Abba Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner
Coach Wallet, madison leather medium wallet
Coach Bag, madison op art sateen large sophia satchel

Remember to check out our YouTube channel!
www.youtube.com/n2xquisite
Support & Subscribe (:

Love, n2xquisite


No comments:

Post a Comment